Please Login to Download This Audio!
NAActivity Call: December 11, 2015
December 4, 2015: Andy Albright hosts this NAActivity Call and provides the 3 main things to think about when you are goal setting for 2016!
- 5K Run
- Knowing there is an end you have to celebrate
- Setting the goals and keeping them in front of you
- 3 by 5 card with the goals on the bed frame
- In marathon think about milestones - just one more step
- Simple steps repeated
- Setting tiny goals
- Becoming EVP
- Peter Druggard - whenever you find something getting done you find a mono maniac with a mission.
- One thing - One Goal
- People with a very limited sense of accomplishment is where you see something getting done
- Focus power - these are the people that win the marathon
- You have one mission - the focus of the mundane
- Imagine completeing the task
- Turtle on a fence post
- We know for sure he did not get there by himself
- You are not going to get big in this business by yourself
- Self interest in helping others getting what they want is good - Self Interest at the expense of others is not good
- When working with other people turn into their favorite radio stations - what is in it for me
- Do you have confusion or clarity in what you are trying to do
- Clarity sometimes causes embarrassment - because people can see what you are doing
- Man planting
- People think they get on need - but they get on seed
- What you get is going to be based on what you plant
- When you are talking about planting - consider the consequences
- What are the consequences of the words you say and the actions you take?
- What is the one thing that could have the biggest consequence on your life?
- The more important it is you have to decide to take it or not
- Make a decision to take the action or not
- Attention is the key to life
- Where your attention goes, so goes your life.
- Supernatural has to do with God
- Once you know that supernatural is about God make your goals understanding this.
- God works through people doing normal stuff over and over again with focus and clarity
Every Friday at 10:00 AM ET, National Agents Alliance holds our NAActivity call.
Keep an eye on your National Agents Alliance email blasts for more information, and remember to email your NAActivity reports to NAActivity@NAALeads.com by 4 p.m. each Thursday!
© 2020 National Agents Alliance. All Rights Reserved.