Please Login to Download This Audio!
The Wednesday Call Live! with Andy Albright 03/29/2017
The Wednesday Call (TWC) for March 29, 2017: This week's edition of The Wednesday Call was broadcast live from Louisville, Kentucky while Andy Albright was on the road traveling this week. The Alliance is focused on relationships, retention and rising up this year and this episode was Part 2 of a series Andy is hosting on TWC.
Early in the show, Andy updated folks about new Good Samaritan Bonus winners and SEAL Team 20 members in the month of March.
Before Lyndon B. Johnson became president of the United States, he formulated 10 things to do that would help him be successful.
- Be likeable (mess up and try)
- Become a comfortable person like an old pair of jeans or shoes
- Relax and don't be so uptight … don't get upset
- Stop letting your ego win … you don't know it all
- Be an interesting person (have a narrow focus and not be a jack of all trades)
- Study yourself and eliminate scratchy things you do … learn what you do and stop doing it
- Heal misunderstandings and grievances
- Practice liking people until you genuinely like people
- Always congratulate or say I'm sorry every chance you get
- Get and give spiritual strength to people ... Do you operate with great faith?
Beyond those 10 things, there are three things that you can do to help you stay away from wasting time on things that don't matter. The first thing is to focus all your efforts on the main thing. Next, you need to ask yourself this: 'Is what I am doing or thinking really important?' Thirdly, is what you are doing going to make a major impact?
The Live Show will air again on April 5, 2017 at 12:30 p.m. EDT.
The show is always available on NAAtv Live, but you could be a part of the live studio audience at the Alliance Headquarters and see Andy Albright in person! While you're here, you can chat with ABTF members, the Lead Performance Team and President's Club! Just email, call or text Missy at least one day in advance to reserve a seat. If don't have her information, just call 336-227-3319 and ask for Missy. We hope to see you at AMP Studios for the next TWC show!
Author of Post
© 2015 National Agents Alliance. All Rights Reserved.