Please Login to Download This Audio!
The Wednesday Call Live! with Andy Albright 12/09/2015
The Wednesday Call (TWC) for December 9, 2015: Andy Albright hosted The Wednesday Call live from AMP Studios in Burlington, N.C. at The Alliance headquarters.
December is in full swing and the corporate staff is already working hard to get things ready for NatCon16 in Raleigh, N.C. in January. There are several contest going on for agents to win trips and prizes, and Andy covered those details and important upcoming events in the next 30 days.
Andy's main topic for today's show centered around knowing the 12 ways to know that you have found like-valued people who want to be significant. People that want something badly are usually excited about it. On the other hand, great people are those who are ready, willing and able.
When you are talking to people there are a few things to always consider. Can this person do it? Have they done it before? Do they think they should or ought to do it? Do they have a good head on their shoulders? Do they have a good heart? You are looking for people that "usually" do the right things. Nobody does it all the time because no person is perfect.
Here are the 12 ways to know you have
- Humbleness and maturity. Find people that think of others before they think of themselves. They consider other people first. Being able to see things from another person's perspective and remaining calm. Who am I to judge?
- It is my job. I am my brother's keeper. Be part of the solution and help others. You want to find people who believe and want to make a difference.
- People who think "I love life and people." People with great energy. People that want to live life and see the world.
- People that bring something to the table. I cannot do what you can do. You cannot do what I can do. Together we can do anything.
- Find people that want to connect with you. They want to connect with people, be friends and partners. People that want to be on a team and help others succeed.
- Find people who think "I Can." Find people that believe they can get things done.
- Find people who think they can help you expand and multiply. They want to do it.
- People who think "Go Now!" They act. They take action.
- People who think I will climb and I will help others climb. Ladder builders instead of ladder climbers. People that teach others how to be successful as opposed to a person who wants to be on top with nobody else on their level.
- People who think I got to do this. People that say I need to do this because nobody else with to it. People that believe they need to do it because others might not.
- People that think we can work together and get more done. They enjoy "tag-teaming" to complete tasks. These people want the team to be better.
- People who always "pitch in" to make things better. People that want to help you.
We need to find more people who are focused and want to be leaders. If we can find people that fit most of the 12 things we are looking for then we can blow this business up.
The Live Show will air again on December 16, 2015 at 12:30 p.m. EDT.
The show is always available on NAAtv Live, but you could be a part of the live studio audience at the Alliance Headquarters and see Andy Albright in person! While you're here, you can chat with ABTF members, the Lead Performance Team and President's Club! Just email, call or text Missy at least one day in advance to reserve a seat. If don't have her information, just call 336-227-3319 and ask for Missy. We hope to see you at AMP Studios for the next TWC show!
Author of Post
© 2015 National Agents Alliance. All Rights Reserved.